Yin Yoga Teacher Training
When: Friday, August 20th–Sunday, August 22nd
Where: Yoga Pura
Registration: $349 ($299 Earlybird by August 6th)
Join us for a weekend of all things Yin!
During this professional-level training, you’ll explore the many postures of yin yoga, the physical, mental and energetic benefits of this style of practice, and the anatomy necessary to understand how different bodies create different shapes.
This training is open to any current and aspiring yoga teachers, as well as enthusiastic students.
You’ll leave this weekend with the foundation and ability to guide yourself and your students safely and effectively into a wide variety of yin poses.
This course qualifies for 15 hours of CE credit with Yoga Alliance for registered yoga teachers.
• The history and philosophy of yin yoga
• The main poses of yin yoga
• Skeletal variation and how it affects the shape of the pose
• Anatomy review to support the Functional Approach
• Understanding connective tissue and fascia
• Chinese Meridian theory as it relates to yin
• How to build a class (sequencing, timing, music, props, intention)
*Sat session includes a one-hour break for lunch.
Questions? Email or call us at (602) 843-7872.